Shannon from http://shannonpaigewaters.com/ recently nominated me for this cool award. I didn’t know I could qualify for this kind of thing considering this meagre blog with its three posts and I still don’t think I do (qualify) but that shouldn’t keep me from accepting it, right? 😉
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog! (Check! =))
- Give your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award.
- Come up with 11 questions for your nominees!
11 random facts about myself:
This should be easy as I don’t think I’ve mentioned too many of them on this blog so far…hm…it’s still harder than I thought, but here goes:
- I am a woman who hates shoe shopping. I rarely find any I like and if I do chances are I can’t afford them anyway, which means that I pretty much wear most of my shoes until they’re almost completely disintegrated before I go out to buy a new pair – and I still somehow manage to own more than 10 pairs of shoes O.o
- I am not patient enough to solve a rubix cube. I tried a couple of times but I always ended up wanting to throw it out of the window.
- I’ve never been bungee jumping and I’m not sure whether I’d like to try that some time – the whole concept of being upside down creeps me out! I would however love to try skydiving – If only it was less expensive… 😦
- I have a hard time picking my favourite anything. Truth be told: I just have a hard time making any kind of choice (as in ‘can’t pick an ice cream flavour’ in under 10 minutes)
- I like watching Germany’s Next Topmodel (and yes, I’m German) and I also made it through all of America’s Next Top Model. And while this kind of thing certainly doesn’t make me feel any more intelligent, I’ve noticed no lasting negative side effects so far 😉
- I’m not a big fan of amusement parks. Rollercoasters just aren’t for me – mostly because of the being upside down thing I guess.
- I spent two semesters abroad in England and I love(d) toying with the idea of staying / returning some day.
- However, I currently share an apartment with my boyfriend and my dog – in Germany, so I guess it’s not going to happen (at least not any time soon).
- Although I study linguistics as my minor and should therefore probably be more open-minded about neologisms: I’m not. (YAAAS has to go die!)
- I’m extremely jumpy which is part of the reason I don’t like to watch horror films – the other being that I don’t like horror films.
- I would love to be able to have a conversation with my dog. I’d like to hear what she’s thinking about all day long while she’s slumbering in her basket.
…to be continued! This is getting rather long – plus: There are still some very tricky questions I need to think about before I continue this post. Decisions, decisions… 😉
- Are there any random facts about yourself you would like to share?