Fellow book blogger Shannon from http://shannonpaigewaters.com/ recently honoured my little corner of the internet with this lovely award:
Thank you, Shannon!
In order to reap the benefits of the award (/post the above picture), I now have to abide by the following rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you. (check.)
- Add the award logo to your post. (check.)
- List 7 facts about yourself. (ok)
- Nominate 15 bloggers who are deserving of the award. (15? Huh.)
Alright. It’ll be quite challenging to come up with seven facts that could be even remotely interesting – especially considering I did this before. But…here we go:
7 Facts about me
- I just started my last year of studying for my master’s degree (hopefully that is).
- I have few ideas and no set plans as to what I’ll do afterwards.
- I do however have a driving licence as well as a BA degree in philosophy.
- I still don’t think I’d like to be a cab driver.
- I’m going to audition for a Shakespeare play tomorrow, after not having been on a stage for approximately ten years. What can I say – I guess Stratford was just too damn inspiring.
- I’m also going to a meeting of my department’s creative writing group this evening. That’s a first. I’m nervous.
- It is currently seven in the morning (I got up at six – long day), which is why I apologise for the definite lack of creativity – and quite possibly coherence – in this post. Please bear in mind that I’ve not even finished my first cup of coffee. Thanks. 🙂
Considering the early hour and the resulting brain fog I’m still suffering from, I would like to leave this one up to you. You’re nominated if you
- read this.
- list a random fact about yourself in the comments
- post a link to your blog along with it so I can find you.
…I know this is against the rules, but it’s early in the morning, I’m suffering from a paralysing lack of caffeine and I’m feeling mutinous, deal with it.